Thompson Controls offers a wide range of maintenance services that ensure the operations of your facility always runs effectively and efficiently.
Whether your facility is at risk of deterioration, challenged with out-dated technology, or faced with issues that put the running of your site in jeopardy, our innovative maintenance services ensure the running of your site continues to function at an optimum standard. Thompson Controls offers maintenance services that can be tailor-made to fit your site requirements.
Our maintenance solutions incorporate:
- Scheduled/ Preventative Maintenance
- Emergency Maintenance
- Fault Finding and Diagnostics
- Maintenance that covers the complete upgrade of Existing Plants
We have successfully provided maintenance solutions for iconic sites such as Kellogg’s, Solvay Interox, Nuplex Resins, and Sydney Desalination Plant. We pride ourselves in provide a standard of excellence in all that we do and quality assurance is a guarantee.
- Sydney Desalination Plant VIEW PROJECT
- The Canberra Light Rail Project VIEW PROJECT
- Cronulla WWTP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- West Camden WRP – New Digesters & Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- West Hornsby WWTP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- Warriewood WWTP – Amplification & Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- Warragamba WRP – SCADA, Electrical, & Accommodation Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- St Mary’s WRP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- Bombo WRP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade Design VIEW PROJECT
- Bondi WWTP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade Design VIEW PROJECT
Get in touch with us
Call us at +61 (0)2 9854 6100 or use the form below to learn how we can help you.