Procurement & Estimating
The selection and procurement of hardware, mechanical and electrical systems, and products demands sophisticated engineering and organisational skills. Thompson Controls’ procurement group has all of these skills.
Thompson Controls procurement and estimating group offer a range of services that include issuing of quotations, evaluating bids and handling all purchasing. All expenditure is monitored throughout the project process along with the logistics of deliveries made to project sites. Costs associated with the supply of purchasing and delivery of materials/equipment is fully documented. This information is then utilised by our project team to prepare cost estimates and to monitor cash flow commitments for the future.
Thompson Controls extensive knowledge of industrial and control instrumentation allows us to package an optimum solution from the countless array of sources available. Working as an independent, Thompson Controls product association is flexible and materials selected are based on client specifications and their project requirements.
Our purchasing power offers client’s considerable savings and the ability to accurately provide appropriate solutions. If clients require equipment that is specified to particular brands (due to standardisation or proven performance), we are able to work within these parameters.
- Sydney Desalination Plant VIEW PROJECT
- The Canberra Light Rail Project VIEW PROJECT
- Cronulla WWTP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- West Camden WRP – New Digesters & Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- West Hornsby WWTP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- Warriewood WWTP – Amplification & Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- Warragamba WRP – SCADA, Electrical, & Accommodation Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- St Mary’s WRP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- Bombo WRP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade Design VIEW PROJECT
- Bondi WWTP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade Design VIEW PROJECT
Get in touch with us
Call us at +61 (0)2 9854 6100 or use the form below to learn how we can help you.