Safety & Hazardous Areas
Workplace Health & Safety
At Thompson Controls Pty Ltd it is our commitment that the workplace health and safety of all persons employed or visiting is considered to be of the utmost importance.
The company strives to achieve and provide a high standard of safety in accordance with all relevant Acts and Regulations to ensure the workplace is safe and without risk to health. We have also been awarded the AS/NZS 4801 Occupational Health and Safety Management.
There is no compromise for safety. It is the responsibility of all persons regardless of their position or occupation to assist in maintaining a safe work environment.
The policy is but an outline of the commitment which Thompson Controls places on Workplace Health and Safety within the workplace. To ensure its success, it will take the co-operation of all concerned to look after each other.
- Sydney Desalination Plant VIEW PROJECT
- The Canberra Light Rail Project VIEW PROJECT
- Cronulla WWTP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- West Camden WRP – New Digesters & Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- West Hornsby WWTP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- Warriewood WWTP – Amplification & Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- Warragamba WRP – SCADA, Electrical, & Accommodation Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- St Mary’s WRP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- Bombo WRP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade Design VIEW PROJECT
- Bondi WWTP – SCADA & Electrical Upgrade Design VIEW PROJECT
Get in touch with us
Call us at +61 (0)2 9854 6100 or use the form below to learn how we can help you.