Project Management & Construction
Thompson Controls project management and construction teams work together to ensure the best selection and procurement solutions are provided for your projects.
Working closely with clients, our team establishes the source of supply based on client and project requirements. Where clients need to specify particular brands of equipment due to standardisation or proven performance, the group works within these parameters.
Thompson Controls is an independent organisation, having no product association with any particular source of supply. Our intimate knowledge of industrial and control instrumentation allows us to package an optimum solution from the myriad of sources available.
The procurement group issues requests for quotations, evaluates bids and handles purchasing. All expenditure is under control as is the logistics of delivery to a project site. Considerable savings and ability to accurately provide appropriate solutions to clients from our volume purchasing power.
Costs associated with the supply of purchasing and delivery of materials and equipment are fully documented. This information is utilised by the project team to prepare cost estimates and to monitor cash flow commitments.
- Sydney Desalination Plant VIEW PROJECT
- The Canberra Light Rail Project VIEW PROJECT
- Cronulla SCADA/Electrical/Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- West Camden New Digesters & Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- West Hornsby SCADA/Electrical/Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- Warriewood Plant Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- Warragamba SCADA/Electrical/ Accommodation Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- St Marys SCADA/Electrical/Upgrade VIEW PROJECT
- Bombo WRP SCADA & Electrical Upgrade Design VIEW PROJECT
- Bondi SCADA/Electrical Upgrade Design VIEW PROJECT
Get in touch with us
Call us at +61 (0)2 9854 6100 or use the form below to learn how we can help you.